Roland GR-55GK BK Guitar Synthesizer with GK-3 and GKC-5 เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ซินธิไซเซอร์ พร้อมปิ๊กอัพและสายแจ็ค
R-55 Guitar Synthesizer
Revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and COSM guitar modeling with up to four simultaneous sound sources.
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
GK-3 Divided Pickup
Divided pickup offering possibility of GK-devices to guitarists.
- Mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
- Features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length
- Includes attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars
GKC-5 13-Pin Cables (15 feet)
The GKC-5/10 are 13-pin cables for connecting GK-compatible guitar gear, including the VG-88 V-Guitar System and the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer. These cables are available in lengths of 15 feet (GKC-5) and 30 feet (GKC-10).